1. KidWorldCitizen.org is COPPA Compliant, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information, including but not limited to, an email address or name of any child under 13.
2. Once you leave KidWorldCitizen, a new window will open in your browser, and I cannot be responsible for the privacy policies for any sites I link to.
5. I believe in intellectual property rights, providing links, citing sources, and crediting inspiration where appropriate.
6. If I do sponsored or paid posts, they are clearly marked. I will share if I have received a product or service to review, and will always give my honest opinion.
7. I am an affiliate for several companies, such as Amazon, Little Passports, blurb, and others. This means that if you click on an affiliate link and purchase something from their site, a small percentage of your purchase gives back to this web site. THANK YOU!!!! 🙂
This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (“CafeMedia”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia’s data usage, click here: www.cafemedia.com/publisher-advertising-privacy-policy
I am pleased to work with the following groups: