Get an International Pen-pal

Pen Pals for Kids- Kid World CitizenWhen I was in about 5th grade, I found an ad at the end of a children’s magazine to get a pen-pal from another country. With a #2 pencil, I bubbled in my name, my interests, and the top countries I was interested in: Yugoslavia (as it was called!), Mexico, Australia.

Pen-pal letters- Kid World Citizen

Letters and postcards from my pen-pal, Lily

In a couple of weeks I was matched with “Liliana from Yugoslavia”- we ended up writing for more than 10 years before we lost touch! It was an incredible experience to exchange pictures (I still have her stoic 5th grade school picture), stories from our schools, postcards from our vacations, etc. I remember the excitement of coming home from school and finding her letter on my bed: foreign stamps scattered across a colored envelope, addressed to me with her curly, distinctive handwriting. I can even recall when she told me I needed to start to address her letter to Macedonia, because it had declared independence and was its own country.

Writing to a pen-pal in another country can facilitate lifelong friendships- and at a minimum it creates a great learning experience that enhances social studies, geography, penmanship, and language skills. There are a couple of different ways to go about finding a pen-pal for your kids from another country.

1) Ask everyone you know.

Ask family, friends, and neighbors if they have a loved one abroad who would like a pen-pal. They might know an expat abroad, someone in the military based in another country, someone who is studying abroad, working as a missionary, a volunteer, or even have relatives who live in their home country. Make the connection with them and decide together if the pen-pals and your children would like to communicate via email, or if everyone is comfortable to dust off their stationary and mail letters through the post. There are advantages of both. Via email, your kids get almost instant gratification. If their writing partner uses a digital camera, it is easy to share a lot of pictures, and perhaps their pen-pal even posts to a blog where your kids can write back in the comments section. However, in many countries internet is not as widely used as we are used to. The advantages of old fashioned paper and pen are many.

Pen-pal letters- Kid World Citizen

Kids practice their writing skills, can send drawings and cards, learn to address and stamp an envelope, and enjoy going to the post office to buy special international stamps. Although there is some patience involved (you might wait months before getting a letter back from some remote locations), the excitement of getting a letter in the mail with their name on it is not lost in our digital age. Despite the expense, my kids have enjoyed sending little packages and homemade cards (especially at the holidays) to family members abroad, and of course they love receiving little presents even more.

2) Find a teacher or homeschooling parent who is looking for a pen-pal for their children.

Yugoslavian Stamps- Kid World CitizenThere are a lot of web sites that over pen-pal “matchmaking” services. I personally am a little nervous about individuals who post here, because there is no background check or identify verification. Never post your personal information on the internet for all to see, and I would prohibit my kids from visiting chat rooms, where identities are unknown. However, when it is a teacher, at a school, and you can see the school’s web site, it is more secure. At a very popular site, Students of the World, teachers can post their country of origin, or search the posts to find a suitable class with whom they can exchange letters. Another popular, ePals, you can search the maps, and the various forums for people looking for pen-pals. Many times teachers will be looking for class partners, but there are also homeschooling families, and individual students searching for pen-pals. You could also register and post your own search.

3) Sign-up to correspond with a Peace Corps Volunteer (PCV).

There is a program for teachers in the US to be matched with a PCV through the “Wordwise Schools” program. When I was teaching Spanish, we had a volunteer based in Bolivia, who would share incredible stories with us in English and Spanish. A man on a burro came to pick up the mail every month from her high Andean village, and we exchanged letters once every couple of months. Not only did it give my students a chance to practice Spanish, it also gave us a glimpse of part of the world we probably won’t ever get a chance to visit. From their site:

A vibrant two-year exchange of ideas, stories, pictures, and artifacts that helps U.S. students in the classroom learn about the people, geography, environment, and culture of the world from the direct experience of Volunteers living in other countries.”

4) Write to military personnel based abroad.My penpal's house- Kid World Citizen

There are many, many organization who will put you in contact with a man or woman in the military. Adopt-a-Soldier, Soldiers’ Angels are 2 popular organizations that support the US military. If you would like to write to someone in the HM Forces (UK), try Diedre’s Forces Penpal Service.

So get started today: find a pen-pal and locate their location on the globe. Find out more about their city or country from books in the library or on-line.  Get some fun stationary for your kids, and be available to help them write their first letters. When you go to mail the first letter, buy several stamps of the correct amount, so that you are ready when the next letter comes. Have your kids draw some pictures, send a photo, ask questions- have fun with this intercultural exchange!

By Category

By Date

Comments

1. savanna says

hi abur my name is savanna im 10 i love toy do you my favirte food is pizza what is your favirte food i have two cats hamsters fish and birds do you have pets pelese write back love savanna

2. S.Adetutu Barnor George-Taylor says

Hi! My name is Adetutu and I am looking for a penfriend for my 11yrs daughter.

3. JessHalse says

Hello.. my name is jessica my seven yr old daughter is named leah and she is very enthusiastic to have an a international pen pal she has been learning about africa atnd other coutries at school and I would love to encourage her pen friend ideas. Please let me know if this is possible x thank you. Jess

• mandy says

i would love to be your pen pal!! My name is amanda and i live in nj in the us. whoever would like to be my pal, just leave a comment below telling me what you think of my description. thx!

• Sabrina says

It is possible, my son is about ten years and my daughter 6 years. We are living in Dar es Salaam in Tanzania.

4. Jenniferhintz says

Hello my name is Jennifer. I am looking for an international pen pal for my 7 year old daughter Adyson and my 13 year old daughter Eve! They are very excited to begin this new adventure and can’t wait to meet their new friends! I would prefer a pen pale friendship not online, I would like to get them away from the technology for once and remember what it’s like to write an actual letter and send things trough the actual mail! We just aren’t sure where to start. Help!

• nathasha fernando. says

hello ! i’m nathasha .i’m 12yrs.i would love to be eve’ s pen pal.i’m from sri lanka . what’s your country?

• Chloe Adamson says

Hi, I’m Chloe, and I live in the USA. I am 12 years old!!! and I would love to be Eve’s Pen-pal!!!

• Nyota Flora Mshikana says

Hello there!
        Much and Loving greetings!

Iam nyota Flora from DRCongo and living in a small village called Kazimia, this villageis located to the coast of the Lake Tanganyika where fish are obtainable and iam very excited to befriend with you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

With best regards,
        Nyota Flora Mshikana.

5. JessHalse says

Hello can I ask what country you are from as my seven yr old daughter is also looking a letter writing pen friend?? Xx

• Chloe Adamson says

Hi Anies!!! I am 12 years years old! I am from the United States… and I am a quarter German, Estonian, Irish and, Native American!!! I would love to be your pen pal… or your daughter/son’s pen pal if you are not around my age and is talking about (one of) your child(ren). My email address is gabbysampson@yahoo.com. I will respond to Office Outlook (E-mail file folder) or via actual e-mail! and I would also LOVE to be old-school, and get a valid address for handwritten letters!!! I am not pushing you, It is your choice if you want to ditch the e-mails and go rouge and just send letters to each other!( Or of coarse if you’re talking about your child or children) If you are, I would like for them to at least be 7-13 years old!Same thing with you if you are around my age and is not in the parent option.Thank you!

6. Jenniferhintz says

We live in Michigan. On the west lake shore. England is defiantly one of her top places she was hoping her pen friend would be from. Not sure where your daughter was hoping she could find one though.

7. JessHalse says

Hi my daughter doesnt know im setting ot up for her yet but she will be so happy when I yell her I have sorted her apen pal out lol x do you fancy starting a pen pal ffriemdship between our girls then? X I think it would be greatly educational to learn about differnt countries and different ways of life x

8. Jenniferhintz says

Absolutely!! Oh I’m so excited for them! :) Adyson will be thrilled, she’s been asking all day if I’ve found one yet! She said hopefully she’ll be from England, they have a queen mom! Lol! Not sure how you want to exchange information, so I’ll just give you my personal email and we can go from there and get the girls started!!! :)

9. Jenniferhintz says

It won’t let me find your Facebook either! Good grief. Try to find mine if you can it’s Jennifer Hintz I’m, black and white photo of just me…

10. Jenniferhintz says

Well, I found a pen pal for my 7 year old, now I’m in search of one for my 13 year old daughter!!! Any have any ideas? :)

11. kcunning says

I am looking for a pen pal for my 12 yo son. He has no preference whether the pen pal is a boy or girl. He just wants to connect with other kids and learn about their lives. He is interested in Irish dance, tennis, video games, and writing books. We are in the US and he would like to have an international pen pal. As he is interested in Irish dance and all things Irish, he would enjoy having an Irish pen pal.

12. KirstyDanziger says

kcunning  hello my name is Kirsty I have 3 daughters looking for pen pals the old snail mail way.  Aaliyah is 12, Brooklyn is 10, and Ciara is 6.
    If any of these interest your child please let me know via email – and we can exchange addresses there.
    Thanks

• cheryl says

Hi Kirsty, I have a ten yr old also that would love to correspond with your daughter. We are in the USA, let me know.

• Nyota Flora Mshikana says

Hello Kirsty, Iam Nyota from DRCongo , iam 10 years old and willing to befriend with you as soon as possible.Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Truly yours,

Nyota Flora Mshikana

13. KirstyDanziger says

Thanks

• Millie says

14. KirstyDanziger says

Jenniferhintz
    Thanks

15. KirstyDanziger says

Jenniferhintz
    Thanks

• neetiksha says

Hi! My name is Vaishali and I am form India. I am 16 years old but I think I will love to view this world from the eyes of some younger child! Please reply me!

16. KirstyDanziger says

JessHalse
    Thanks

17. Jenniferhintz says

For some reason this site won’t allow anyone to post their email so I’ve had go through Facebook in order to exchange addresses

18. Katie Nesbitt says

Hi my name is Katie and I am looking for a penpal too. I’m 11 and would love a penpal I could write to, would any of your daughters be interested??

• Millie says

Hello! My name’s Millie and I would love a Snail Mail/Pen Pal. I am from London (UK) and have just turned 11! I don’t mind what country you live in, so anyone is fine. I love reading, drawing, writing, listening to music, crafting, watching films and recording! :) Please reply! My email is midnightmoon2015@icloud.com.

19. KirstyDanziger says

Katie Nesbitt  Hello Katie, sounds great yes my oldest daughter would love to be your penpal.  Email me at and we can exchange addresses there

20. Beth's Dad says

Hi everyone. I am looking for a pen pal for my daughter. She is 8 and would like to find another girl to write back and forth with. We live in Pennsylvania, USA. Feel free to email and we will go from there.

• Sue says

My 8 year old girl would love an international pen pal to write to in old fashioned “snail mail” . We live in Queensland, Australia, would she be interested? USA would be a good start for her as our language is similar.

• cheryl says

Hi Sue, my name is Cheryl. I have a 10yr. old daughter who would like to write the old fashioned way also. We live in Buffalo, New York, USA. Would you be interested even though she just turned ten in December?

• Sue Kruger says

Hello Cheryl, thanks for the reply. My girl would love to write to your daughter, she’s very excited about getting an international friend. Please email me and I will send you my address.

• cheryl says

Thank you Sue for getting back to me. I am new to this and don’t know how to send you an email. Where do I find your email address?

• Kristin Hurst says

My 7 year old son is happy to have a pen pal snail mail style from every and anywhere! We currently live in Switzerland. Any one interested please email me and we can go from there!

21. becca says

Hi everyone, I was just reading the article about pen pals and thought the idea would be great for my daughter she is 9 and we live in the US. I would love to find her someone internationally that want to do the old snail mail method but don’t know where I can find another child for her to write with safely. Please help. Thank you.

• nicky says

Hi, my 10 year old daughter is looking for a pen pal. we are in U.K. she is very interested in IT, making her own music videos and loves lady Gaga and all types of animals :-)

22. Moshen says

I have a nephew and he is 7 years old in Uganda he wants to get a pen pal in USA.his name is moshen and in primary two.

• says

Hi I have a 6 3/4 year old son who is looking for a pen pal. He is half American half Italian and we live in Italy. Would your 7 year old nephew be interested? His name is Emilio and he would love to write to Moshen. What do you think? My email address is karaband@gmail.com

23. Sue says

• nicky says

Hi, my 10 year old daughter is also looking for an English speaking pen friend. We are in u.k. She loves music (lady gaga) and all types of animals. I am not sure what snail mail is but get in touch and I am sure it can be arranged :-)

24. Carrie says

I am wanting to get a penpals for my 6 year old daughter . Like others I want the old school method of snail mail. We are in New Zealand

• Hassan Lusuku says

thank you for interested in pen pal. iam hassan Lusuku, iam 6 years old iam very happy to receive your ideas. we are cared by center for youth development here in Tanzania. you can write me to hear abou you.

• abby says

I have a 5yr old daughter in Wisconsin, USA, would love to find her a pen pal! she loves writing to friend in our community.

• Kim says

Hi Carrie! Were you ever able to find a pen pal for your daughter? My daughter is six as well and we are from the U.S. She is looking for an English speaking girl of similar age to correspond through snail mail. Please email me if you are interested. Thank you! Kim

25. Elizabeth says

Hi everyone I’m looking for an international pen pal friend for my 13 year old daughter. Aaliyah loves writing and reading and cant wait to start forming new international friends.

• Millie says

• says

Hi Elizabeth! My name s Jasmine, I m turning 15 years old in a few days, I mean on the 16th Of December, I also love reading and reading, and I would like to be your daughter s penpal.I live in France near Paris and my parents are Italian.My postal address is: Jasmine Setir Orlandi
      19 rue des Ruffins PORTE 105
      93100 MONTREUIL
      France

26. Kristi Fogle says

We are looking for a penpal for my 11 (almost) 12 year old daughter. She was born in South Africa, but we live in the United States. (Kansas City) Africa would be great, but anywhere outside the US would work.
    thanks

27. Rose says

Elizabeth
    Hi! My name is Rose and I am thirteen as well. I have always wanted to travel to Australia so if your daughter is still interested in a penpal, I’m up to it! I’m from the United States but have been adopted from China when I was almost 1.

• angie says

Hello Rose! if you still would like, I would love to be your penpal. I live in Canada, and i am 13 too. Reply back if your interested!

• Hannah says

Hello my name is Hannah i’m 12 and from Australia and was wondering if you want to be penpals with me?

• Nyota Flora Mshikana says

Hello Hannah, my name is Nyota from DRCongo and willing to be your penpal and Iam 12 years old too.

Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

28. says

Hello, I have a daughter who is nearly 6 and loves drawing and getting into writing now. I think she would really love a penpal – and an added benefit would be someone in Mexico or Japan her two favorite countries (because her Papa is Mexican and she is obsessed with Totoro!)

29. Kayla says

Hi, I have a few girls from a girl scout troop that would love some international penpals. 3 of them are 6 years old and one is 8. Also there’s a 15 year old and a 16 year old. We could do the traditional “snail mail” or email, whichever you prefer. My email is girlscouts223@gmail.com if you’re interested.

30. Adetokunbo says

Hi I’m looking for a pen pal for my 10 year old daughter , we live in the US she would like to have a friend out of the US. And she wants a girl same age or close .

31. Tim says

Hi my Daughter Florence 6yrs, we are in the U.K. Florence would love a penpal from Canada for snail mail contact please.

• rana says

hi i live in londen i like reading and wrighting i have never been abrord and would like to no what it is like in over counteries i would love to get to no you

• Millie says

32. Elena Trapeni says

Hi there, I am looking for a pen-pal for one of my students. She is 12 and very outgoing. We live in Vermont in the US.

33. Sharon says

Hi! I have a 9 year old little girl looking for a pen pal. She is looking for someone in Paris or France in general. We are from the USA!

34. Michele says

Hello, looking for a snail mail, English speaking pen pal for 9 1/2 year old boy. He will write to a boy or girl. Prefer international but US ok too. We live in New York City.

• Tim says

hi,my names Molly and i am 9 1/4 years old and i live in the U.K. i would
      be really interested in being your pen pal!!

• Michele says

Hi Molly, yes, I would like to be your pen pal. My name is Mambwe.

Hello, Tim, this is Mambwe’s mom, Michele please email me: michelemaxwe@yahoo.com and we can exchange mailing addresses.

thanks.

• Millie says

• Kristin says

yes please email to me! No one ever responds further than saying they want a pen pal!!! My son is 8, we are in Switzerland, lots of snails to deliver mail.

• Manda says

Hi Kristin, I just found this website and my 7 year old son really wants to write to someone. he loves getting/reading and sending mail. I would love to have him write to you. my e-mail is izzystreasure@gmail.com . We live in the middle of no where USA ;)- My son Zeb is really interested in medieval studies, riding his scooter, pokemon, games, star wars and angry birds. As well as playing outside in the rock bin. If you have not had a response yet, Zeb would love to write to your son!

• says

Hello Everyone! My son just turned 8 and is excited at the prospect of having a pen pal. Doesn’t matter from where or even if the pen pal is a boy or girl. Children pen pals only, please (probably 12 and younger). We live in North Carolina, USA and are a fun-loving, Christian family who likes to travel and loves to laugh. We are interested in many things. Our son is home schooled currently (though this is subject to change in the future). Please feel free to contact me at: leviandus@embarqmail.com

• Jennifer says

Hi everyone,
        my son is 8 years old and we live in Colorado. He is very excited about having a penpal and doesn’t care which country/state they are from as long as they are around his age. He’d prefer to snail mail. He’s currently homeschooling, and his loves are Sunday School, hot wheels, dinosaurs, building, all things science, and his new baby sister.
        He is also autistic and this would really help him with his social learning.
        Please feel free to email me at jleesiordia@gmail.com.

35. Trista Matthews says

I am looking for pen pals for my two daughters Taylor is 6 she is very outgoing. Silvia is 7 and loves writing anything and everything… Please let me know if interested they don’t have email access to postal mailing is a must! We look forward to hearing from you
    Thank you have a blessed day!!!!

36. Katherine says

Hi, I’m also looking for a pen pal for my 7 year old son, he wants to a boy with similar age. Snail mail prefer. We live in Hong Kong, China.

• kristin says

My son is 8. Weare in Switzerland. I have been waiting for a pen pal but no one ever responds!!! I am at hurstkristin@yahoo.com (I am the mom) please email directly to me if you are interested, and we can set it up from there! I would be pleased! Kristin

• says

Did you find a pen pal? My 6 yr old son has been look or a pen pal. We are from Kentucky USA. If your interested email me at kersandrarettig @gmail.com

37. bhanu says

Hi,
    Great website.Just looked at it briefly.Has so much to venture.Great job.Keep up your work

I have 7 yr old daughter,we live in UK. I need to find a penpal for her.Any age from 6-8 yr old girls should be fine.She is very talkative and loves talking to people. Any culture wouldn’t mind.We respect all cultures.Moreover my daughter is very interested in learning and knowing about all cultures.
    I have given out my details briefly.Let me know How do I post it please
    Look forward to hear from you
    Rgds,
    Bhanu

• Sherie says

Hi, I have a 7 year old daughter that would like a penal. We are British/Canadian and live in Bermuda. If your daughter is interested my email address is: sherieburrows@me.com.
      Regards,
      Sherie

38. Suzanne says

My 9-year-old daughter would like a pen pal, preferably from overseas, but US fine too. She is adopted from China – although her pen pal doesn’t have to be Chinese! – a girl is preferred. We live in upstate NY. She is very social, loves her friends and horseback riding. Likes writing and art a lot too. Snail mail preferred.

39. Eleonore says

hi im ellei im looking for a pen pale from any country i love them all a girl orboyh dont care i live in austalia and would love a pen pale age 9 to 10 im am 10 thanks

• Michele says

Mambwe 9 1/2 boy from NYC would like to be your pen pal. If you are interested, have your parent email me with your details and contact information. Michele (Mambwe’s mom)

40. Eleonore says

hi im ellie ( eleonore) im looking for a penpale age 10 girl or boy i cant wait to find a pen pale im in austarilia plz reply soon bye

41. eleonore says

hi im eleonore for short call me ellie im ten years old im in austarila am im would love to be pen pales with your daugher plz reply soon bye 😉

42. Michele says

Mambwe 9 1/2 boy from NYC is looking for more than one pen pal so Katherine, Ellie and anyone else interested please email me (or have your parent email me, if you are a kid), with your details and contact information. Michele (Mambwe’s mom)

michelemaxwe@yahoo.com

43. eleonore says

hi michele just leting you know i have send you a email saying suff like my email account thanks so much gor reply means a lot cant wait for the frist letter just so exiced thanks bye from ellie ( eleonore )

• Michele says

Hello Ellie, sorry I did not get it, I may have missed it or accidentally deleted it because I didn’t recognize the email. Or, you may have mistyped/ Please send it again with pen pal as the subject and I will be sure to check extra carefully michelemaxwe@yahoo.com

Mambwe will start a letter in the meantime!

44. Michele says

Hi everyone. This is a great site! We have been getting such wonderful responses for my son that my niece also is interested. She is 15 and would like an English speaking pen pal. She prefers a teen of any age, boy or girl.

so, please respond if your child is interested in being pen pals with a 9 year old boy or 15 year old girl.

michelemaxwe@yahoo.com

45. Jill says

My son is 8 and is interested in Japan, and would love a penpal. We live in Little Rock, Arkansas, USA. He would like to write in English and Japanese and we have a friend who can translate Japanese. Thank you.
    Jill

46. Amy says

I’m looking for a penpal for my 10 year old daughter. She loves sports and animals. And would absolutely love to have a penpal to become friends with.

47. sylvia says

I’m looking for a pen pal for my 10 and 12 year old daughters. Doesn’t matter if it’s a boy or girl. We live in Michigan. thank you

• Skylar says

Hi Loke, my name is Skylar and I would love to be pen pals with your daughter! I am 12 and live in Iowa! Please email me if you are interested. If we were to be pen pals I would prefer snail mail. Thank You!!!:)
        P.S my email is spromer@yahoo.com!!!!

• Skylar says

Hi! I was just wondering when or if you would be my pen pal because i am just really lonely and need a friend! Please email me sometime!

48. Radhika Penugonda says

My daughter is 8years old, studying in 2nd grade in the US. Our origin is India. She is looking for a girl of the same age anywhere outside US and would love to use the snail mail.

49. Jane says

Hello I’m looking for a pen pal for my 12 year old girl we live in wales and she doesn’t mind if it a girl or boyxx

50. Suzanne says

Reposting: My 9-year-old daughter would like a pen pal, overseas or US fine too. She is adopted from China – although her pen pal doesn’t have to be Chinese! – a girl is preferred. We live in upstate NY. She is very social, loves her friends and horseback riding. Likes writing and art a lot too. Snail mail preferred.

• Rose says

Hey Suzanne! I am a 13 year old (soon to be 14 year old) girl from Central NY. I also was adopted from China and I enjoy wtriting, art, and hanging with my friends a lot, much like your daughter does. I also like reading and all of my friends are in love with horses (one of mine actually does horseback riding like your daughter does)! I have 2 other adopted siblings, one from China and another from Guatemala. I only have a mom, but she ks so amazing, she counts as two parents to me. We are actually looking into adopting another child from China. So, if you’re interested, email me!
      Rosehettich@gmail.com

• Rose says

Hey Suzanne! I am a 13 year old (soon to be 14 year old) girl from Central NY. I also was adopted from China and I enjoy wtriting, art, and hanging with my friends a lot, much like your daughter does. I also like reading and all of my friends are in love with horses (one of mine actually does horseback riding like your daughter does)! I have 2 other adopted siblings, one from China and another from Guatemala. I only have a mom, but she is so amazing, she counts as two parents to me. We are actually looking into adopting another child from China. So, if you’re interested, email me!
      Rosehettich@gmail.com

• Michelle H says

My 11 year old daughter is looking for a Pen Pal. We are in Victoria, BC and she is also adopted from China.

51. Anna says

Hi everyone! I’m the mother of Wojtek, 8 years old, from Poland. My son would love to have a snail mail pen pal from the EU. he’s into Lego, Maths and Minecraft;-) Anyone interested? Email me on aiva@poczta.onet.pl

52. Amy Maberry says

Hi everyone! I am a reading specialist in Texas and I have a sweet 8 year old student who would love to have a snail mail pen pal. She is interested in sports and playing board games and hide-n-go-seek. She loves to color and play outside riding her bike. We are nearing the end of our school year and I would love for her to be matched with a pal before summer break so that she can correspond over the summer. She is sooooo excited about this! Please help!

• says

Hi Amy, have you had any luck in finding a pen pal for your student?

I have a (nearly) 8 year old daughter who loves drawing and writing and she loves sports. She is a gymnast.

We live in England and she would be delighted correspond via snail mail.

Please let me know if you think they would be able to write to each other.
      Best wishes

• Sara says

Hi, just wondering if you found a pen pal yet. My 7 year old daughter would love to find one in England and she also is in gymnastics so I thought they might enjoy writing to each other. We love in Indiana, USA. If you are interested you can email me at sarasteele82@yahoo.com. Thank you!

• says

Dear Sara, massive apologies for the delay in replying to your message. I’ve actually only just found your response! I don’t know if you’ve been successful in finding a penpal, but if not my daughter would love to write to your daughter – though my daughter has just turned 9 years old! How time flies! If you are interested, you can email me at samscott21@me.com
        Very best wishes, Sam

53. Laura says

I have a 7 year old son who is interested in a pen pal. He loves Legos and Minecraft. Contact me at lmthvidsten@ gmail.com

54. says

My sons – age 6 and 10 are looking for penpals, preferably boys, who either:
    – speak French
    – speak Arabic
    – live in China
    – live in Russia

We will be traveling around the US next year, but are currently located in Morocco. E-mail would be there preference, although we are open to snail mail as well.

And a BIG thank you to KidWorldCitizen for allowing us to use this part of their site to find penpals.

Heidi Raki

55. shyan says

Hi Jane I would love to be pen pals I am 11 and I live in united states of America westminster just email me thanks

56. says

My (nearly) 8 year old daughter would love a snail mail pen pal. She loves minecraft, lego, drawing, making animations, and sports.

She is happy to write to either a boy, or a girl, anywhere in the world – she is very excited at the idea of a pen pal, so please do get in touch if you can help!

Many thanks
    Sam

• Brian Gagnon says

hi Sandra, were do u live, i am also 10. if u reply we can exchange email addresses, or just scroll to the very bottom and look 4″BRIAN GAGNON”

57. maxine says

hi i have a 7 year old daughter we live in the uk, im looking for a girl the same age to be pen pals when i was a child i had a pen pal from america and i think she would also enjoy writing to someone overseas,

• Deb says

My daughter is 7 as well. We live in the US and would love for our daughters to be pen pals. Email me at daszledeb@ yahoo. Com

58. deb says

Maxine,
    I have a 7 year old daughter who loves to send letters. We live in Alabama if you think your daughter would like to write to her please email me

59. Stacey says

I have a 7 1/2 year old son who is interested in a pen pal. He likes anything superhero, video games (mostly the Lego ones) and cartoons. Please email me if you have a possible match for him. Thanks!

60. Stscey says

My 7 1/2 year old son is looking for a pen pal. He likes anything superhero, ninja turtles, power rangers, video games (mostly the Lego ones), and cartoons. He is entering second grade. Please email me if you have a match. Smnance77@gmail.com. Thanks!!

• Ken says

I have boys 6 & 7 years old. They are wanting pen pals. They are into Legos, Minecraft, Skylanders, Cartoons, Science and Animals. If anyone has pen pal candidates, they would be so happy.

61. Bianca says

Hi my name is Bianca. I live in the US and I have a daughter who’s 8 and a son who’s is 10. They are looking for a international pen pal.

62. Kim says

Hi Friends! My name is Kim and I am looking for international pen pals for my two children. My daughter is 6 and my son is 9. They only speak English and some Spanish. We are from the U.S. We are looking to communicate via snail mail. Thanks so much! Hope to hear from you : )

63. Radhika Penugonda says

Reposting: My daughter is 8years old (going to be 9 soon), studying in 2nd grade in the US. We origin from India. She is looking for a girl of the same age anywhere outside US and would love to use the snail mail.

64. says

Hello,
    I am looking for a penpal for my son who is 7 1/2. He is very interested in fishing and will likely write quite a bit about that. Correspondence would need to be in English, but we are open to any country. Thanks – Carrie

65. Kim says

Hi, my name is Kim and I am looking to find two penpals for my kids. My son is 15 1/2 and my daughter is 14 1/2. We are looking for penpals of the same age, sex does not matter. We are a Christian family. My children don’t really care where the penpals are from, they just want to experience getting to know someone through snail mail. If you are interested in being a penpal with them you may contact me. Thank you!

• Ashley says

Hello! my name is Ashley and I’m 15! I’m from the US and I’d love to be a pen pal to either of your kids. I’m a Christian also and I think it would be cool to get to know someone through mail. thanks

• says

Hi Kim! My name is Jasmine, I m 15 years old, I was born on the 16th Of December 1999, and I m interested in being either your kids SNAIL MAIL PENPAL. I live in France near Paris, my mother is Italian , so I can speak fluently Italian French and English ( of course..!). My familyis Christian , too!
      I adore listening to Latin American music ( merengue, cumbia, bachata), I like reading adventure books and comics and watching funny films. I love Asian food. I like travelling and learning foreign languages. I m a bit shy and lazy girl, but a very sensitive and open minded person. I m looking forward to hearing from you:
      My postal address is :
      JASMINE Setir ORLANDI
      19 rue des Ruffins, PORTE 105,
      (93100) Montreuil
      France

66. milly says

Hi everyone, am milly from uganda I have two daughters 8 and 5 yrs.we are looking for penpals from all over the world
    Regards
    Milly

• Price says

Hi Milly! I also have two daughters who would love to write to your children. Our 10 yr old daughter is kind and full of spirit. Our 4 yr old daughter is still learning how to read and write but would love to write or draw photos for your 5 yr old. Please let me know if you’re interested. lprice2008@comcast.net

67. Julie says

Hi! I am looking for international pen pals (via snail mail) for my six year old twins (one boy and one girl). Pls. let me know if you are interested! :) Thanks!

68. Anadia Innes says

Good morning all. I am a mother, from Africa, Namibia. I am looking for a penpal to snail mail with my daughter (aged 10) & son (aged 12)
    I would appreciate your positive feedback.

69. Wendy says

Wendy

Hello all,

I am the mother or 3 daughters aged 8, 6 1/2 and nearly 5 who are very keen to start writing and posting (the old fashion way) to other children from all around the world. We have a mixture of English, Samoan, Cook Island origin and situated in NEW ZEALAND. If anyone is interested please advise or email me for postal details etc. Thank you kindly and look forward to hearing back soon.

70. Eric says

Hi Everyone,
    My name is Eric and I am a Primary English Teacher here in Cambodia. My kids are aged 8-13 and they wish to have friends from other countries. I wish my pupils to experience corresponding though snail mail or any form of corresponding so long as they get friends from the other side of the world. They can speak English too.
    This is my email: eric173@gmail.com

71. says

Hi everyone!

i am Jonathan, an expat here in KSA… my son, Neo, 8 y/o and my daughter iuane, 5 y/o will be very happy to send and receive snail mails around the world.!

if you have kids with the same interest, please let me know…

you may drop me a message here: joni.patron@gmail.com

72. Marly Rushing says

My daughter is interested in finding a penpal :) She is 8 and we live in the U.S. We would like to find someone from another country so she can learn about their culture as well as then learn about ours. If anyone is interested please email me ziggychic84@yahoo.com Thanks!

• says

Hi Marly,
      Greetings!
      Sorry, it has taken me a while to get back to you because I was pretty busy with the school stuff since are now at the end of our school term and follows with Summer class.
      Mostlikely, I cannot forward the infos to our kids since we are about end our school term, not sure how many would enroll this summer class. Yet, I am pretty much interested for this program.
      If you had an FB account, you can view our school page so as the pictures: https://www.facebook.com/luckyangkorinternationalschool?fref=ts please do like our FB page as well and you can send message too.

Eric

73. Eden says

Hi guys, eden here, I’m 13 y/o, I live in Canberra, Australia and I’ve always been interested in writing and thought it would be cool to have a pen pal, if anyone is interested please email me at eden.lang.20@gmail.com, thanks.

74. mary kirstein says

Hi, my name is Mary kirstein Jackson, I am 9 yrs. old, I love snail mail so if ever who wants to write me pls.. write me on this address:
    Mary Kirstein Jackson
    Rm. 301-D, 3rd floor Abecar Bldg. Ramon magsaysay Ave.
    Davao City, Philippines, 8000

75. Theresa says

Hi, I am interested in finding a pen pal ( snail mail) for my 10 year old daughter. She is very interested in Paris. She loves the water , swimming, camping, and enjoys playing soccer. She has just begun voice lessons! She is adoptive and her 3 year old biological sister joined our family 2years ago. I also foster children and to date she has had one foster sister. Her name is Franceska ( Frankie ) and we live in Ohio! P.S. She is an animal lover.

76. Dawn says

I have a 10 year old daughter who would love to have an international pen friend to write to. She loves animals, nature, and doing craft projects. She is also home schooled. We live in Williamsburg, VA and she would really enjoy meeting other girls from around the world the old fashioned snail mail way. Please email me at Dawn@redvw.com…thanks

77. Amanda says

Hello everyone, I’m looking for a pen pal for my daughter Madeline. She’s almost 8 years-old, and is very interested in corresponding with another girl who is the same age. She’d love to have a pen pal anywhere, but particularly England. We live in the U.S., North Carolina specifically. I had pen pals when I was young, and it was so much fun.

78. Valerie Aguilar says

Hello everyone! I’m looking for a penpal for my daughter who will be 7 next month. We homeschool our children and I think this will be an exciting and fun experience for them as well as great writing practice! We live in Texas and would love to have a penpal from another country. Please feel free to email me if interested. Valerieannaguilar@gmail.com. Thank you! I can’t wait for her to get started!!

79. Hollie says

Pen pal wanted for an 8 year boy in Michigan, we are looking for a boy pen pal of close age in Mexico or Spain! My husband is from Mexico and we hope to build his spanish skills and make new friends abroad! If you are interested please post to this thread and we will get in contact!

80. Jenissee says

We are located in Wisconsin and I have an 8 year old son. We are open to domestic or international, all he would like is a penpal who likes dinosaurs. please reply to this thread or email me at jenissee@hotmail.com. We are both very excited to get started!!

• Kim says

Jenissee-

My son, Jake, is 9 and wants to be a paleontologist when he grows up. We live in New Jersey and I think they would make a great connection. Why don’t we connect through our emails and exchange addresses. We were interested in snail mail. Does that work for you guys? Hope to hear from you soon :)

Kim

• Skylar says

Hi my name is Skylar and I want to be your pen pal! But first i would like to
      know your age and what country your from. I’m 12 years old and live in the USA! Please email me back at spromer@yahoo.com!

81. Jimmy says

Hello, I teach at the high school level in Pittsburgh, PA. I am looking to try and connect with students between the ages of 15-18 in another country for my Sociology class as we look at different cultures. I have between 30-50 students to match up with.

• says

Hello,

Thank you so much for contacting us about our free international pen pal program.

It’s very easy to join our pen pal program and I am sure you and your students will find it a fun and rewarding experience.

We are a non-profit foundation that supports schools in Africa and Asia with educational materials. We also facilitate a free, international pen pal program, connecting the schools we support with English medium schools all over the world.

We have no restrictions on how you want to work our pen pal program, sharing letters, video, pictures, stories, poems…it is all well received by our schools overseas. We have technology teachers that have students write letters for keyboarding, and language arts teachers who use letters as a way to monitor composition and grammar progress through the year. You can customize the pen pal program to fit your needs.

We connect teachers and schools, not individual students, to insure safe correspondence. We only exchange school post mailing addresses. Email addresses of teachers can be supplied if desired but are not necessary to correspond with the pen pal school.

All I need from you is contact information to share with the school in Africa or Asia. It really is as simple as that.
      I will email you the contact information for your new pen pal school, and send you a folder in the mail with details of our foundation and the free international pen pal program.
      You can start writing – right away!

If you could please email me the information below, it will enable me to find you the best pen pal school and get you registered in our program.

1) Your Name and/or Names of person(s) responsible for the Pen Pal Program (This is the Pen Pal Program Contact):

2) Title/Position of the Pen Pal Contact(s) named above: (Ex. 5th grade language arts, etc.)

3) Email addresses of Pen Pal Contact(s):
      (To insure that you receive all the updates on our program, please add schools@opportunityeducation.org to your safe list, or provide a non-school email account.)

4) Name of your School:

5) School Street Mailing Address:

6) School City, State, Zip Code:

7) School Phone Number:

8) Grade Levels at School, Number of Students:

9) School Website:

10) Short Description of your School:
      (ex: Westside School has 550 students in grades K-6. We are located in the farming community of Westpoint, Nebraska with a population of 800.
      Our school has a math magnet program and we have been deemed an “A” school by the state of Nebraska!)

11) How Did you Hear about our Program?

Please check out our resources on the following link. http://www.opportunityeducation.wordpress.com
      We encourage you to post on our blog – to inspire letter ideas and help integrate letters into lesson plans – with activities that address the standard requirements.

I have many ideas under the “START YOUR WEEK OFF – WRITE” postings every Monday on our Facebook page.
      Please follow us on Facebook for contests, info and ideas on writing letters: http://www.facebook.com/OpportunityEducation

For more information, you can always check in on our website that has all the info you need to contact your pen pals: http://www.opportunityeducation.org/our-schools/sister-schools/

Once I receive the information above, I will immediately send you your pen pal school information and mailing address so you can start writing!

I look forward to hearing from you soon,
      Teresa Roll
      Sister School Coordinator

• says

Hi Jimmy, My name is Jasmine, I m a 14 years old home-schooled student, I live in France with my mom and I m looking for 14-18 y.o. SNAIL MAIL PENPALS( only). My postal address is : JASMINE SETIR ORLANDI, 19 rue des Ruffins, ( 93100) Montreuil, FRANCE

• says

Hi Jimmy! My name is Jasmine, I m a 15 years old home-schooled student, I was born on the 16th of December 1999, I can speak Italian , French and English ( my mummy is Italian), I live in France near Paris, and I m interested in connecting a SNAIL MAIL PENPALs between the age of 13-18 years old. I love art , history and also sociology.
      I m looking forward in hearing from you.
      My postal address is:
      JASMINE Setir ORLANDI
      19 rue des Ruffins PORTE 105
      (93100) Montreuil
      France

82. Mollie says

Hello. I am a homeschooling mother with two daughters ages 6 and 7. They are both interested in international pen pals, preferably from France. English speaking would be a plus, but we would also be able to translate French. They are looking forward to learning the French language and culture. Email me at kolarikm@hotmail.com. Hope to hear back soon!

83. Valerie says

My name is Valerie. My 9 year old daughter would love to find a Penpal! She loves animals, music, legos, Minecraft, arts & crafts, reading- the list goes on and on. Please e-mail me at vdunn@v1cut.com. Snail mail is preferred. Ages 8-10 preferred. Thanks!!

84. Skylar says

Hi everyone! My name is Skylar and I am 12. I just wanted to see if I could get a pen pal. I would per fur someone my age and from another country like Russia but the US is okay too! I live in Iowa and I can’t wait to get a pen pal so please email me at spromer@yahoo.com!

85. bruck esarey says

I have a 7 year old boy very spunky loves to write and tells amazing stories! He would love to have an international penpal or maybe even someone from across the states! We are from southern Indiana,USA please let me know if any one has a child of similar age who would be interested! Thank you! esareymb@yahoo.com

86. ian oduonches says

Hi my name is Ian. I would like to have a pen pal from Buenos Aires. I am a standard six pupil. I love Science and horses. I’d like a person who is my age and loves to work hard in school. Thanks

87. says

Hi there! My name is Jasmine, I m a 14 years old home-schooled student, I m Italian , I m living in a small town near Paris in France with my mon I m an only child ( no brothers or sisters), I m seeking 13-16 years old SNAIL MAIL PENPALS. I adore Italian food, especially my mother home-made ” LASAGNE”, I also like Japanese food , especially curry rice, yakitori, tempura, chocolate taiyaki, miso shiru and mochi.I like listening to Hispanic music and reading mangas or fiction books. I adore travelling and learning foreign languages. I love DISNEY WORLD.I can speak ( and write) Italian ( my mother tongue), FRench and English. I also would like to exchange some little gifts or postcards or teen magazines in English.I m a very open-minded, kind-hearted and funny girl. My postal address is : JASMINE Setir ORLANDI, 19 RUE DES RUFFINS, ( 93100) MONTREUIL, FRANCE.
    I m looking forward to hearing from you,
    Yours,
    Love,
    Jasmine

88. Khawla says

This post is so lovely! :)

*******
    Greetings all the way from the UAE!

I’m looking for postcard swap partners, or penpals for Saif and Maitha.
    Saif is 8 years old and in 3rd grade. He likes to learn and explore new things. His hobbies are playing outside, making new friends, and eating!
    Maitha is 6 years old and in 1st grade. Her number one hobby is painting and drawing and sometimes crafts. She also like to collect stickers and use them around her room and drawings!
    They always notice the big smile on my face when I receive postcards and mails from my overseas penfriends, so I would really like to give them the opportunity to experience the joy of receiving something written for them and waiting to be picked from the mailbox by them as well. :)
    Please email me if your kid is interested to be friends with Saif and Maitha, or either: penpals4koalabear@outlook.com

89. Rita says

Hello! My 12 year old daughter would like to have penpals (girls only) in the US, UK or any other english speaking country. She likes reading, playing the piano, writing letters and drawing. We live in Germany. Please email us at: penpals4me@gmx.de

• Marlene says

Hi, I’m Marlene and I would love to be your 12 year old daughter’s penpal. I am a girl, I am also !2 years old and I am from the U.S. Throw me a line.

90. Destiny and Bristol says

HI my daughter is 4 and is wanting to find a long time pen pal we would even like to be able to send care packages back and forth we are from Kentucky in the USA and would love an international penpal!!!

91. Ken says

We have two boys, ages 6 & 7. They really would like pen pals. They prefer someone from another country but at this point I think just having a pen pal would make them happy. We are in Pennsylvania. They like Minecraft, video games, science, animals, robots, chess, karate. Look forward to hearing from someone. ondsquare@outlook.com. They can do email or snail mail.

• Jennifer says

Hi Ken, my son Jamie is 8 and is looking for a penpal. We’re in Colorado. He loves science, dinosaurs, video games, Hot wheels, building, and the zoo. He would love to do snail mail. You can email me at jleesiordia@gmail.com

92. mamta says

hi, my name is mamta, i am from india, i have a 2 years old son varnan,
    i would like to start sharing pics and activities with a mother, than slowly we can make our children friends.

93. Krystal says

My daughter Abby is 12 years old. She loves to read books and write. We live in the U.S.A ..Kentucky. Abby would be so excited to have a penpal from another country. If you’re interested, please let me know! Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

• Amanda Hill says

Hi Krystal we are in the Us but travel as for a living and my 11 year old home schooled daughter is looking for a pen pal I know your looking for one abroad but if your interested please send me an email at jushisgurl80@gmail.com. My daughter’s name is December and she loves, out doors, travelling, and writing.

94. destiny says

Hey My name is destiny im 11 and i need a pen pal im home schooled and dont have meny friends my fav food is egg rolls and i have 2 turtles 1cat and 2 dragons

• Amanda Hill says

Hi Destiny my name is December im 11 and im also homeschooled I have a ferret and my family travels for a living. I am looking for a pen pal for the same reason. Please have your mom email my mom first at jushisgurl80@gmail.com so she can give her my email address.I would love to be your pen pal.

95. Virginie says

Hello, my name is Virginie. I have two daughters – ages 10yo and 7 1/2 yo. Originally from France, we moved to the U.S. 5 years ago. We currently live in S.C. Both of my daughters would really like to have a pen pal to write to . They love animals, being outside in nature, reading and writing stories. Snail mail is preferred. Please email me. leveque.virginie@yahoo.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!
    oh and thank you very much for this GREAT post!! :)

• Robyn Ashleigh says

Hi Destiny, my daughter is looking for a pen pal and she asked me to find out where you are from because she likes your name. Charlie Bella is 11 and we are from Australia.

• Virginie says

Hi Destiny, please drop me a note, using my email address above so I can connect you with my daughters.

96. Robyn says

Hi! My name is Robyn and i have an 11 year old daughter, Charlie Bella who would like a pen pal who is her own age and lives in a different country. We live in Australia and her school doesn’t have such a program. We prefer snail mail. Please email me at rashleigh@mac.com with the subject line pen pal, if you would like to connect. Any questions, i will be keeping an eye on this post. Thanks also for such a great post!

• Amanda Hill says

Hi Robyn my 11 year old is also looking for a pen pal the only problem is we can not do snail mail as we are a travelling family from the US if you are interested in an email pen pal please email me at jushisgurl80@gmail.com

97. Mary Rawson / Alexa says

Hello My name is Alexa and I am a 7 year old girl, in Kirkland WA (near Seattle) . I am in second grade. I am looking for a good pen pal and really excited about this idea. I recently read about it in a book.

• Jennifer says

Hi Alexa, my son Jamie is 8 years old and we live in Colorado. Are you still looking for a penpal? Do you mind having a boy penpal, or would you prefer a girl penpal, or does it matter? He doesn’t mind whether his penpals are boy or girl.
      Have your mom email me if you want :)
      jleesiordia@gmail.com

98. Amanda Hill says

My daughter December, is 11 years old she is a home school student and we are a traveling family so making close friends is hard for her as we move every month or so with my husbands job. We are looking for an email pen pal from 11-13 years old preferably a girl and it would be awesome for another home school student but not a conditon. Please email me at jushisgurl80@gmail.com if you are interested. She is into nature,travelling, and typical 11 year old girl stuff.

99. Lorraine says

Hello, I have a almost 10 year old little girl that would love to have a pen pal. She would love to do it in writing/letters/mail, the old fashion way. We live in Canada. She would love to have someone her own age from another Country. Anyone interested you can make contact with me at timbross1978@yahoo.com

100. Samantha. says

Hello! My name is Samantha. I am looking for a pen-pal. Preferably 13-14 or even 15. :) I’m 13. I live in Michigan, USA. I would love a pen-pal from anywhere. Haha, they could live right around the corner. Anywhere! I’m really excited for this! Contact me at: babcock311@gmail.com

• Lorraine says

Hi! I have a 10 year old daughter that would love to have a pen pal. We are from Canada. If you are interested please contact me.

• Brian Gagnon says

hi Lorraine I really want to be your daughters penpal if she wants to be mine, I think we would get along great! I love pizza, and one of my biggest intrests is animals!

• Brian Gagnon says

hi Suzanne if either of your daughters would like to be my penpal, that would be awesome!!!!!!

101. Tim says

I have a almost 8 year old (will be 8 this summer) little girl that is looking for a pen pal. We are looking for someone that is interested in doing snail mail. We are from Canada. We would like someone from another country and around the same age as our little one. If anyone is interested you can make contact with us.

• Erin says

Hi Tim, my daughter is 7 and a half and we live in America. We have lived in a few states including Alaska and Maine. May not be as international as you want but she would love a pen pal. You can reach us at erinpealatere@gmail.com if you’d like to get an address.

102. Jennifer says

Hi! I’m Jennifer- My son is 8 1/2 and really wants a (or multiple) snail mail penpals. He only speaks English but would love to learn a different language, too. We live in Colorado in the USA. He loves all things science, and loves Doctor Who. He is autistic and has aspergers and adhd, so this would be so beneficial in our social therapy.
    If you would consider him, please shoot me an email at jleesiordia@gmail.com so we can discuss it and exchange addresses.

103. tallya says

Hi Tim, I have a son who is almost 8, he loves penpalling. Here is my email for anyone who has a kid who would like a penpal: tallya.k@live.com. My son loves writing and drawing and he has such a hard time waiting for his current penpal to respond.

104. Cheyenne says

Hi I have a group of children that would like pen pals. The children are 1st grade – 5th grade. Please let me know if you interested! Thanks!

• Valerie says

Hi Cheyenne,
      I have a daughter who is in 4th grade and she’d like another pen pal. She just started writing letters to her first penpal and has really enjoyed getting mail and would like to have another one. If you’re interested, just e-mail me at vdunn@v1cut.com.

Thanks!

105. natalia says

hi my name is Natalia i am ten years old and live in the greater sacromento area and my favorite thing is to read i play the guitar and do hip hop class and am also wanting a pen pal

• Lora says

Hi Natalia,
      My name is Lora and I come from the Southampton in the South of England UK. I am 10 and I will be 11 on the 28th of April. I live with my mum, dad, two dogs Ola (a Boxer) and Chocs (a British Bulldog) and I have a guinea pig called Rocky. I live in a Bungalow and I am a only child. I enjoy drama, dance and writing. I love reading Jacqueline Wilson books. I’d like to be a teacher when I’m older. I go to Ludlow Junior School and I am in year 6, which is ages 10-11. But in September I will be going to Oasis Academy Mayflied. In august I am going to Italy, our family holiday, I can’t wait! I would love to get a reply from you as I am really keen on having a pen pal from the US! I’d love to Snail mail you. If you woulld like to write to me please tell me your address. My email is J.Bass@Btinternet.com.
      Many Thanks, Best wishes
      Lora :-)

• Brian Gagnon says

hi Natalia would you like 2 b my penpal? My fav thing is to read too!-My parents have to tell me to STOP reading instead of telling me to pick up a book!:)

• Samantha says

Hello. I’m from American, I speak English. The other problem may be age diffence ( that doesn’t really bother me though, I could be like a mentor, or a big sister), I’m 13, female. :) My email is: babcock311@gmail.com

106. Melissa says

Hi, My daughter’s name is Matison and she is 9 and would love a snail mail pen pal. We live in Texas (USA) but there is no preference as to what country a pen pal is from. Would like someone around her age. She likes to read and listen to music too.

107. antonella says

dear Melissa,
    my daughter Sofia (8 years) has started to have a penpal and she loves the experence very very much. so she would be happy to start another snail mail pen pal relationship.
    can you give me your personal email so we can write each other and arrange? we are Italian and my email adress is: antonella.podesta74@gmail.com.

have a nice day

108. Millie says

109. Kaitlyn says

My name is Kaitlyn. I live in the United States Utah. I am 12 years old and my favorite food is pizza :) I have 1 cat,1 dog (who by the way chase each other around), and a fish tank. I really like animals if you hadn’t noticed. I would really enjoy a pen pal! Thanks!

• Nyota Flora Mshikana says

Please, my name is Nyota Flora Mshikana, from DRCongo and living in small village called Kazimia and would like to befriend with you as soon as possible.

110. Kaitlyn says

Hi Millie, my name is Kaitlyn. I also love reading. I am from the United States Utah. I was wondering if you would like to email. Please reply if you want to. Thanks! :)

111. Leah says

Hi, My name is Leah, and I am 12 years old. I love The Maze Runner Series, Gossip Girl, and Runway magazine. I live on a native reserve in northern Canada. I’d like to have someone about my age to talk to. My email is leahmacseain@gmail.com.

112. Brian Gagnon says

Hi, my name is Brian and I am looking for a penpal from Japan for my 10 year old daughter. My email is daddeey@gmail.com. We live in Maine, and she LOVES animals, reading books, swimming, dance, and gymnastics. She’s eager to have a penpal from Japan, or from another country.

• Brian Gagnon says

Ok, Brian here again. Turns out that my daughter is not looking for a penpal SOLELY from Japan!! Can be a girl her age from anywhere.

113. hollie says

hello! my name is hollie and i’m 11, i would love to have a pen pal to right to! i live in japan and i speak english and other languages too! please email me i would like it very much :)

• Florentiy says

Hello, Hollie! My brother want to have a pen pal from Japan, but he only knows russian as motherlanguage and studies german in school. Is it a problem?
      He`s name is Florentiy and he is 10 years old. As you could understand we are from Russia.
      He is interested in history, geography. Florentiy likes reading books and he is fond of logic games and math.
      Our e-mail: nkorytko@yandex.ru

114. Radhika Penugonda says

My daughter Nikhita is going to turn 10 in October, she would love to have a girl pen pal from anywhere in the world. We are from India but living in Seattle, Washington USA. Preferably snail mail. Please email to pradhikak@yahoo.com if interested.

Trackbacks

What do you think? I love to hear from my readers:).