Look at all of these panda crafts and panda snacks! The perfect panda crafts whether you’re studying pandas, learning about China (add a panda craft to your Chinese New Year unit!)– or you just love these adorable bears! Don’t forget to pair your panda snacks or panda crafts with this panda book list for kids. Check out this fab collection of panda crafts and snacks:
Match the numbers from the pictures with the panda crafts and snacks below. Click on the links to see the instructions!
1. Panda Bear Puppet from No Time for Flashcards; great for preschoolers through kindergarteners
2. Panda Paper Lamp Craft from Fiber Lab; sweet project for a tween
3. Panda Bear Stick Puppet Toddler Approved; preschoolers love these for story-telling
4. Panda Small World Play from Fantastic Fun and Learning; I love these animal-themed sensory bins!
5. Our own Panda Balloon Craft! (white balloon, black sharpie, black construction paper and double sided tape)
6. Panda Bear Dinner from Creative Kid Snacks; beans and rice are my daughter’s favorite dinner!
7. Panda Paper Plate Mask from Creative Family Fun; invite kids to create and play
8. Paper Plate Pandas from Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas; simple pandas with materials you already have around
9. Cupcake Liner Panda from Kids Activities Blog; creative use of cupcake liners
10. Heart Panda Craft from Crafty Morning; this would be adorable near Valentine’s Day
11. Paper Plate Pandas from Danya Banya; I love that they used different sized plates
12. Panda Snacks from Kiddie Foodies; a dessert panda with yogurt and blackberries
These pandas would be a great addition to your unit on pandas, to accompany our book list about pandas, or if you’re doing a China or Chinese New Year unit. Do you have any more ideas to incorporate pandas into your learning?